Friday, May 17, 2013

Week # 20 / 2 - People

This week's theme is quite challenging for me. The theme is people and I am a not comfortable taking pictures of strangers. This is a good theme to come out of my comfort zone and take pictures of strangers. Today I went to the park and walked around to take some pictures.  I wasn't doing good at all.  After almost 30 minutes in the park, I did not approach any stranger for a photo.  Then this young man came up to me and asked if I would take a few pictures of his. I did and then I asked him if he I could take his picture for my photo blog.  He agreed.    Thanks to him, this is my first non-candid picture of a stranger!
Location: Central Park
Picture of the day in 2012: Ring
Picture of the day in 2011: Another cloudy foggy day
Picture of the day in 2010: Bee & flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment