Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feb 26 ~ Day 57/366 - Stopping Time

Today's theme is a challenging one and it made it even more challenging as I don't have the right gear. I cannot manual adjust the shutter speed in my camera and today's theme is based on adjusting this speed. With little bit of research, I figured I could achieve that by reducing the ISO setting & increasing the focal length (zoom).

The above picture is not one of the best pictures but I loved clicking it. The features that I had to adjust also increases noise in the picture in low lighting & that can be avoided using a tripod. But, I don't have a tripod either! :( Stack of books came to my rescue to avoid the shake of my hand. :) I wish there was more traffic on this street today & this picture would have been colorful!

This day, last year: Taking a break

2 comments: