Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4 - Fireworks

Went to see the fireworks today.  Since we have moved to New York, I have never been to the waterfront  to watch the fireworks. The first 3 years, the fireworks were on the East River and we could get a glimpse of the fireworks form our apartment.  Last year they moved it to the Hudson River and even this year too, it was on the Hudson River.  Since my mom is here this year, I took her to the west side to see the Macy's Fireworks.  We managed to get a decent spot on the 12th avenue and 57th street.  The view from there was very clear but from the photography perspective, I chose the worst possible spot.  I could not capture a clear and clean picture of the fireworks because of the traffic lights and the street lamps.

More pictures of the fireworks.






1 comment:

  1. fireworks is one of the things I like the US for.. especially July 4th display...

    ReplyDelete